Welcome to use TAIDEN Smart Conference E-Nameplate software and services.
TAIDEN Smart Conference E-Nameplate software and services (hereinafter referred to as “the Software and the Services”) is provided to you by TAIDEN Industrial Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “TAIDEN”) based on the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Before using the Software and the Services, please be sure to read this Agreement and fully understand the contents of each clause, especially the clauses that exempt or limit liability, dispute resolution and applicable laws.
By filling out the information form for registration, reading and accepting this Agreement, completing the process of registration, otherwise actual use or access to the Software, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with TAIDEN. You agree to accept and abide by the terms of this Agreement, and should not claim that this Agreement is invalid or request to void this Agreement on the grounds that you have not read the contents of this Agreement or did not obtain answers to your queries from TAIDEN.
1. Scope of Application
1.1 This is an Agreement between you and TAIDEN regarding your use, login to the Software and using the Services.
1.2 The contents of this Agreement include, but are not limited to, the following agreement, rules, and specifications related to the Software and, as well as relevant agreements, rules, and specifications related to the Software and the Services that TAIDEN may continuously release. Once officially released, the aforementioned content shall be abided as an integral part of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the relevant changes, you should immediately stop using the Software and using the Services. Your continuous use will deemed that you have accepted the revised Agreement and rules.
2. The Services
2.1 TAIDEN will continue to upgrade the terminals and forms of the Software and Services for your better experience. When you use the Software and Services, you should choose the version of the Software that matches your device, system, etc., otherwise you may not be able to use the Software and Services normally.
2.2 You agree that TAIDEN reserves the right to unilaterally change, upgrade, modify, or transfer the Services and any part or related functions of the Services from time to time without further notice, and takes no responsibility for you and any third party.
3. Account registration and Management
3.1 You confirm that when you complete the registration process or otherwise actually use the Software and Services, you should be a natural or legal person or other organization with full capacity for civil rights and full capacity for civil conduct. If you lack the aforementioned capacity, please do not use the Software and the Services, otherwise you and your guardian shall bear all the consequences arising therefrom, and TAIDEN has the right to cancel (permanently freeze) your account and claim compensation from you and your guardian. If you register on behalf of a company or other legal subject or actually use the Software and the Services otherwise permitted by TAIDEN, you declare and warrant that you have the right to subject the company or the legal subject to the "terms" of this Agreement.
3.2 When registering, you should submit true, accurate, complete and current information, and the system will automatically assign an account for you. You understand and agree that your account names, signatures, profile pictures, profile and other information shall not contain illegal and undesirable information, shall not impersonate others, shall not register for others without permission, and shall not be misleading to other users. To register an account, you may not use a user name that may infringe on the rights and interests of others (including but not limited to alleged trademark infringement, infringement of the right of reputation, etc.), otherwise TAIDEN has the right not to register or stop the service and recover the account. The losses incurred shall be borne by you.
3.3 You understand and agree that you may not otherwise transfer or make available the account to someone else. Otherwise, TAIDEN has the right to withdraw the account immediately without prior notice, and all the data and information generated from your use of this service will be emptied or lost, the risk of which you shall bear.
3.4 You should keep your account and password properly, and be responsible for all of the activities through the use of the account.
4. Protection of Personal Information
TAIDEN will collect, use, store and share your personal information in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. Without your consent, we will not provide it to any third party for use.
4.1 Information Collection
(1) Device information: TAIDEN will collect information about the personal device you log in, including audio and video device information, operating system and version, IP address, system disk storage space, to detect whether your personal device meets the requirements for use.
(2) Log information: When you use the Software and the Services, TAIDEN will collect local log information, including device IP address, fault log, and software operation information.
(3) Keyword and data information: The keyword information that you enter when using the search service provided in the Software, and the relevant information data collected by the Software that you release in the Software, including but not limited to meeting minutes and meeting history information.
4.2 TAIDEN will establish a complete management system with various security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
4.3 TAIDEN will not transfer or disclose your personal information to any third party, unless
(1) In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, required by administrative, judicial and other authorities; Or
(2) Transfer for completion of a merger, separation, acquisition, or asset deal transaction; Or
(3) Necessary for providing the services you requested.
(4) Transfer or disclose to others under scenarios provided in other related agreements or rules.
5. User Code of Conduct
You fully understand and agree that:
5.1.1 In order to provide better services for you and maintain software security, TAIDEN will obtain your relevant information in compliance with the principle of “legal, necessary, and just” as prescribed by laws and regulations.
5.1.2 When you use a specific function of the Software, TAIDEN is allowed to use the relevant permissions, interfaces and related information of your device to realize the corresponding function. For some functions you may also need to agree to additional agreements and rules. Please read the aforementioned agreements and rules carefully before using the function.
5.1.3 You can choose not to provide some of your information to TAIDEN, or cancel TAIDEN’s right to collect certain information in product settings, but this may result in related service function failures.
5.1.4 TAIDEN will make reasonable commercial efforts to ensure the security of your data storage in the Software. However, TAIDEN cannot make full guarantee, for reasons including but not limited to the following situations:
(1) TAIDEN is not responsible for the deletion or storage failure of your relevant data in the Software and the Services due to reasons not caused by TAIDEN.
(2) You should backup the data and information stored in the Software and the Services or the data and information related to the Software and the Services. The two parties may execute as otherwise agreed.
(3) If you stop using the Software and the Services, or your use of the Services being canceled or terminated due to your violation of laws and regulations or this Agreement, TAIDEN reserves the right to permanently delete your data from the server. After your service stops, terminates or has been cancelled, TAIDEN is not obliged to return any data to you
5.2 User Regulations
During your use of the Software and the Services, you should abide by relevant laws and regulations, user agreements, rules and regulations, etc., and shall not engage in any activities including but not limited to the following, nor shall you facilitate any of the following:
5.2.1 Activities prohibited by laws and regulations
When you use this service, you must abide by laws and regulations, and you must not create, copy, publish, disseminate information or engage in related activities that contain the following content, nor can you facilitate the production, copying, publishing, or dissemination of information that contains the following content or engage in related activities:
(1) Violating the basic principles stipulated in the Constitution of the People’s Republic of China;
(2) Jeopardizing national security, revealing state secrets, subverting state power, or undermining national unity;
(3) Infringing upon national honor and interests;
(4) Inciting hatred or discrimination among nationalities or harming the unity of the nationalities;
(5) Undermining state religious policies, or promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, or undermining social stability
(7) Spreading obscenities, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, or instigating crime;
(8) Insulting or slanders others or violates the legal rights and interests of others;
(9) Other activities prohibited by laws, regulations, rules, articles and other legally-binding
5.2.2 Use of the Software
Unless permitted by laws and regulations or through a written permission by TAIDEN, you are prohibited from the following conducts:
(1) Deleting information about copyright in the Software or its duplicate;
(2) Reverse engineering, decompiling, decrypting, disassembling, or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code.
(3) Use, rent, lend, copy, modify, link, reproduce, compile, issue, publish, develop mirror sites, etc. for contents that TAIDEN owns intellectual property to.
(4) Copy, modify, add, delete, plug-in or create any derivative works to the data released into the memory of any terminal by or during the operation of the Software, the interaction data between the terminal and the server during the operation of the Software, and the system data necessary for the operation of the Software,
(5) By modifying or falsifying the instructions and data during the operation of the Software, adding, deleting, or changing the function or operating effect of the Software, or operating or disseminating to the public the Software and methods used for the above purposes, whether or not these acts are for commercial purposes.
(6) Log in or use the Software and the Services through third-party software, add-ins, plug-ins, systems that are not developed and authorized by TAIDEN, or produce, publish, and distribute the above tools.
(7) Interfering with the Software and the Services and its components, modules, data, etc. on your own, by authorizing others or using third-party software.
(8) Other activities that may affect or interference with the normal operation of the Software and the Services.
5.3 Legal Liability
5.3.1 You understand and agree that if you violate any laws and regulations, this Agreement and other agreements and rules issued by TAIDEN, TAIDEN has the right to unilaterally take one or more of the following measures according to the corresponding situation at any time (the specific measures taken by TAIDEN are determined according to the circumstances of your violation):
(1) Give you an admonishment.
(2) Restrict your use of some or all features of the Software and the Services
(3) Delete, block or disconnect related content.
(4) Suspend or terminate your use of the account.
(5) Take other appropriate and legal measures.
(6) Pursue legal action.
5.3.2 You shall bear the consequences and your own losses if any when you are temporarily or permanently unable to use the Software and the Services due to your violation of laws and regulations, this Agreement and other agreements and rules issued by TAIDEN.
5.3.3 You should make additional backup of the data generated or stored in the Software and the Services. If you are banned by TAIDEN from using the Software and the Services in accordance with this Agreement, TAIDEN reserves the right to delete all data related to the Software and the Services or all data and information stored in the Software and the Services. Such risks shall be borne by the user.
5.3.4 You should be independently responsible for any third-party damage you caused and compensate for the losses suffered by TAIDEN.
5.4 Be Responsible for Your Actions
You fully understand and agree that you are responsible for all of your conducts when using the Software and the Services, including the content you posted and any consequence arising therefrom. You should make a judgment on the content you are exposed to when using the Software and the Services, including the risks arising from the reliance on the correctness, completeness or practicability of the content. To the maximum extent allowed by law, TAIDEN disclaims any loss or damage caused by the aforementioned potential risks.
6. Intellectual Property
6.1 TAIDEN exclusively owns all intellectual property rights of the Software. Intellectual property rights including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, as well as all information related to the Software (including but not limited to text, pictures, audio, video, graphics, interface design, layout framework, related data or electronic files, etc.) are protected by laws and regulations and related international treaties. Except for rights lawfully enjoyed by other holders, TAIDEN enjoys the above-mentioned relevant intellectual property rights in accordance with the law.
6.2 Without the written consent of TAIDEN or related rights holders, you may not or permit any third party to implement, use, or transfer the above intellectual property rights for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
7. Limited Liability
7.1 TAIDEN disclaims all warranties of any kind (express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, oral or written, including warranties of accuracy, sustainability, or fitness for a particular purpose).
7.2 TAIDEN does not warrant that the Software and Services will meet the requirements of its users or others or will be accurate or operate without interruption or error.
7.3 Without limiting the foregoing, TAIDEN is not responsible for the failure to service or delay of service caused by network connection failures, computer, communication or other system failures, power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, uprisings, unrest, insufficient productivity or means of production, fires, floods, storms, explosion, force majeure, war, government action, international or domestic court orders or third-party inaction.
8.2 This Agreement is signed in Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, People’s Republic of China.
8.3 The existence, validity, interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of P.R. China (excluding Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan).
8.4 Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of this Agreement will be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration.
8.5 The headings of all the terms of this Agreement are only for convenience of reading. They cannot be used as the basis for the interpretation of this Agreement.
8.6 The invalidity of any terms of this Agreement (or parts of any term) will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other term (or the remaining parts of that term).
8.7 We may translate this Agreement into multiple languages. In the event there is any difference between the English version and the original Chinese version of this Agreement, the Chinese version will apply. (THE END)
TAIDEN Industrial Co., Ltd.